What is wohnrevier?
- wohnrevier is an apartment house, boarding house, apartment hotel or simply your "temporary home". With stays ranging from a few days to several months, the furnished apartments with separate living and sleeping areas, as well as a kitchenette, the wohnrevier offers an ideal interim solution for longer stays around Starnberg and Munich.
How long can I stay at wohnrevier?
- From one day to six months.
What is included in the apartment price?
- That depends on your booking. All packages include a furnished apartment with sleeping and living area, as well as a kitchenette. The apartments also include basic kitchen equipment, bed linen and towels, as well as weekly cleaning with a linen change. The savings packages include only bi-weekly cleaning. (Except rental package, explanations available on request.)
What equipment does the kitchen have?
- In addition to a Nespresso capsule machine, the kitchenette contains a refrigerator, a small dishwasher, an induction hob with two plates and a sink. The equipment in the serviced apartment includes pots and pans, bowls, coasters, cutting boards, plates, glasses and cutlery as well as various utensils. (Except rental package, explanations available on request.)
Are there any additional costs at wohnrevier?
- No, the prices include everything. However, please note that if any damage occurs to the apartments or equipment, it will be charged to you. Because subsequent guests would also like to enjoy the advantages of a high-quality serviced apartment. Telephone charges are billed separately.
Is breakfast served?
- Your small kitchenette allows you to prepare breakfast in your apartment at any time just like at home. If you're in a hurry or want fresh baked goods, you can visit the excellent bakery next door.
Do I have to pay a deposit?
- Only when booking a rental package.
How can I pay?
- By bank transfer, card or cash.
When can I check in?
- Check-in at wohnrevier from 14:00.
When do I have to check out?
- Check-out from wohnrevier by 10:00 at the latest.
How does the key box work?
- You will find the key box at the entrance to wohnrevier – the key cards for our guests are placed in the numbered compartments. When booking we will send you your personal access code. You can find a detailed description here.
May I have a visitor?
- Visiting the apartment is generally not a problem – however, if they stay overnight, this is only possible for one person in the gallery apartments. Please contact us for further information.
Can I extend my stay?
- It is beset if you let us know about possible extension requests at the beginning of your stay. That way, we can consider your request during the booking process. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee this before a booking.
Where can I park?
- For a small surcharge, you will find a guarded parking lot in our underground garage with 28 parking spaces. In addition, seven parking spaces are available above ground free of charge.
What are the public transport links like?
- In Unterbrunn you will find two bus stops ("Unterbrunn Hauptstraße", 50 m away; "Unterbrunn Feuerwehr", 300 m away), which provide a connection to the S-Bahn station in Gauting. From there, you can take the S6 line to reach the Munich city centre in about 20 minutes. The U3 line with the underground U-Bahn connection Fürstenried-West is about 15 minutes away by car.
Can I bring my pets?
- Unfortunately, pets have to stay at home.
How can I contact you?
- You can reach us by telephone, email or via the website, and we will try to respond to your requests at all times. It is best for our planning if you send us an email with your requests to email@example.com.